Monday, July 30, 2012

Not as easy as it looks!

OK, so this blog thing is not as easy to set up as i thought it would be.......but I'm here now!
Almost gave up numerous times thanks to the toddler and baby but persevered :)

Last September we welcomed our fifth baby (boy number four) into our world, and with his arrival I took advantage of a full year's maternity leave. I hadn't had a full year off since our eldest, who is now thirteen, turned two! The longest mat leave I'd ever used was six months. In saying that though I DON'T work full-time, only two or three shifts a week and those were only up to seven hour shifts.

It has been during my time at home that I have discovered the 'blogger world' out there, I love reading what people have to say. I love all the differences of opinions. I love reading about other people's views of the world. I just love it!

So here I am, not knowing if anyone will read this, or whether it even matters. Imma gonna do it anyways!

Kel :) xx


3 comments:

  1. Go for it! I'm glad I started, and I never knew how big this blog world was til I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Alicia! Hubby says I've always got plenty to say :)so why not share it with others.
    K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kel - Kate mentioned your blog on twitter so I popped over to take a look. It's a weird feeling isn't it whne you start, not knowing if anyone's going to read what you write or what they will think if they do ... Well, I've read all your post and I think, pretty damned good so far :). I've been blogging for about 18 months and have kind of hit a brick wall with my writing in the last couple without really knowing why. ANYWAY, the point of telling you that is to let you know that reading your blog reminded me of the enthusiasm I had at the start and I reckon that's exactly what I needed to give me a kick up the backside to get going again so thank you and enjoy your blog, I shall keep cheking in.

    ReplyDelete